- user (str) The user name is used for identification with the ArcLink
server. This entry is also used for usage statistics within the data
centers, so please provide a meaningful user id such as your email
- host (str, optional) Host name of the remote ArcLink server (default host is
- port (int, optional) Port of the remote ArcLink server (default port is 18002).
- timeout (int, optional) Seconds before a connection timeout is raised (default is
- password (str, optional) A password used for authentication with the ArcLink server
(default is an empty string).
- institution (str, optional) A string containing the name of the institution of the
requesting person (default is an 'Anonymous').
- dcid_keys (dict, optional) Dictionary of data center ids (DCID) and passwords used
for decoding encrypted waveform requests.
- dcid_key_file (str, optional) Simple text configuration file containing lines of
data center ids (DCIDs) and password pairs separated by a equal sign,
e.g. for DCID BIA and password OfH9ekhi use "BIA=OfH9ekhi".
If not set, passwords found in a file called $HOME/dcidpasswords.txt
will be used automatically.
- debug (bool, optional) Enables verbose output of the connection handling (default is
- command_delay (float, optional) Delay between each command send to the ArcLink server
(default is 0).
- status_delay (float, optional) Delay in seconds between each status request (default
is 0.5 seconds).