- Client._get_current_endtime(network, station, location, channel, sds_type=None, stop_time=None)¶
Get time of last sample for given stream.
None is returned if no data at all is encountered when going backwards until stop_time (defaults to Jan 1st 1950).
- network (str) Network code of requested data (e.g. “IU”).
- station (str) Station code of requested data (e.g. “ANMO”).
- location (str) Location code of requested data (e.g. “”).
- channel (str) Channel code of requested data (e.g. “HHZ”).
- sds_type (str) Override SDS data type identifier that was specified during client initialization.
- stop_time (UTCDateTime) Time at which the search for data is stopped and None is returned. If not specified, stops at 1950-01-01T00.
UTCDateTime or None