- Client.get_waveforms(network, station, location, channel, starttime, endtime, merge=-1, sds_type=None, **kwargs)¶
Read data from a local SeisComP Data Structure (SDS) directory tree.
>>> from obspy import UTCDateTime >>> t = UTCDateTime("2015-10-12T12") >>> st = client.get_waveforms("IU", "ANMO", "*", "HH?", t, t+30) ...
- network (str) Network code of requested data (e.g. “IU”). Wildcards ‘*’ and ‘?’ are supported.
- station (str) Station code of requested data (e.g. “ANMO”). Wildcards ‘*’ and ‘?’ are supported.
- location (str) Location code of requested data (e.g. “”). Wildcards ‘*’ and ‘?’ are supported.
- channel (str) Channel code of requested data (e.g. “HHZ”). Wildcards ‘*’ and ‘?’ are supported.
- starttime (UTCDateTime) Start of requested time window.
- endtime (UTCDateTime) End of requested time window.
- merge (int or None) Specifies, which merge operation should be performed on the stream before returning the data. Default (-1) means only a conservative cleanup merge is performed to merge seamless traces (e.g. when reading across day boundaries). See Stream.merge(...) for details. If set to None (or False) no merge operation at all will be performed.
- sds_type (str) Override SDS data type identifier that was specified during client initialization.
- kwargs Additional kwargs that get passed on to read() internally, mostly for internal low-level purposes used by other methods.