- Client.has_data(network, station, location, channel, sds_type=None)¶
Check if specified stream has any data.
Actually just checks whether a file is encountered in a folder that is expected to contain data.
- network (str) Network code of requested data (e.g. “IU”).
- station (str) Station code of requested data (e.g. “ANMO”).
- location (str) Location code of requested data (e.g. “”).
- channel (str) Channel code of requested data (e.g. “HHZ”).
- sds_type (str) Override SDS data type identifier that was specified during client initialization.