- class OriginQuality(*args, **kwargs)¶
This type contains various attributes commonly used to describe the quality of an origin, e. g., errors, azimuthal coverage, etc. Origin objects have an optional attribute of the type OriginQuality.
- associated_phase_count (int, optional) Number of associated phases, regardless of their use for origin computation.
- used_phase_count (int, optional) Number of defining phases, i. e., phase observations that were actually used for computing the origin. Note that there may be more than one defining phase per station.
- associated_station_count (int, optional) Number of stations at which the event was observed.
- used_station_count (int, optional) Number of stations from which data was used for origin computation.
- depth_phase_count (int, optional) Number of depth phases (typically pP, sometimes sP) used in depth computation.
- standard_error (float, optional) RMS of the travel time residuals of the arrivals used for the origin computation. Unit: s
- azimuthal_gap (float, optional) Largest azimuthal gap in station distribution as seen from epicenter. For an illustration of azimuthal gap and secondary azimuthal gap (see below), see Fig. 5 of Bond ́ar et al. (2004). Unit: deg
- secondary_azimuthal_gap (float, optional) Secondary azimuthal gap in station distribution, i. e., the largest azimuthal gap a station closes. Unit: deg
- ground_truth_level (str, optional) String describing ground-truth level, e. g. GT0, GT5, etc.
- minimum_distance (float, optional) Epicentral distance of station closest to the epicenter. Unit: deg
- maximum_distance (float, optional) Epicentral distance of station farthest from the epicenter. Unit: deg
- median_distance (float, optional) Median epicentral distance of used stations. Unit: deg
For handling additional information not covered by the QuakeML standard and how to output it to QuakeML see the ObsPy Tutorial.
__abstractmethods__ frozenset() -> empty frozenset object __dict__ __doc__ str(object=’‘) -> str __hash__ __module__ str(object=’‘) -> str __slots__ tuple() -> empty tuple __weakref__ list of weak references to the object (if defined) defaults dict() -> new empty dictionary do_not_warn_on list() -> new empty list item tuple() -> empty tuple key str(object=’‘) -> str readonly list() -> new empty list warn_on_non_default_key bool(x) -> bool
clear copy get items keys pop If key is not found, d is returned if given, otherwise KeyError is raised. popitem as a 2-tuple; but raise KeyError if D is empty. setdefault update values
Private methods are mainly for internal/developer use and their API might change without notice.
_pretty_str Return better readable string representation of AttribDict object. _repr_pretty_
__bool__ __contains__ __deepcopy__ __delattr__ __delitem__ __dir__ default dir() implementation __eq__ Two instances are considered equal if all attributes and all lists __format__ default object formatter __getattr__ Py3k hasattr() expects an AttributeError no KeyError to be __getitem__ __getstate__ __init__ __iter__ __len__ __ne__ __new__ Create and return a new object. __nonzero__ __reduce__ helper for pickle __reduce_ex__ helper for pickle __repr__ __setattr__ Custom property implementation that works if the class is __setitem__ __setstate__ __sizeof__ size of object in memory, in bytes __str__ Fairly extensive in an attempt to cover several use cases. __subclasshook__