- Response.__init__(resource_id=None, instrument_sensitivity=None, instrument_polynomial=None, response_stages=None)¶
- resource_id (str) This field contains a string that should serve as a unique resource identifier. This identifier can be interpreted differently depending on the data center/software that generated the document. Also, we recommend to use something like GENERATOR:Meaningful ID. As a common behavior equipment with the same ID should contains the same information/be derived from the same base instruments.
- instrument_sensitivity (InstrumentSensitivity) The total sensitivity for the given channel, representing the complete acquisition system expressed as a scalar.
- instrument_polynomial (InstrumentPolynomial) The total sensitivity for the given channel, representing the complete acquisition system expressed as a polynomial.
- response_stages (list of ResponseStage objects) A list of the response stages. Covers SEED blockettes 53 to 56.