- Response.get_evalresp_response(t_samp, nfft, output='VEL', start_stage=None, end_stage=None)¶
Returns frequency response and corresponding frequencies using evalresp.
- t_samp (float) time resolution (inverse frequency resolution)
- nfft (int) Number of FFT points to use
- output (str)
Output units. One of:
- displacement, output unit is meters
- velocity, output unit is meters/second
- acceleration, output unit is meters/second**2
- start_stage (int, optional) Stage sequence number of first stage that will be used (disregarding all earlier stages).
- end_stage (int, optional) Stage sequence number of last stage that will be used (disregarding all later stages).
tuple of two arrays
frequency response and corresponding frequencies