- get_window_times(starttime, endtime, window_length, step, offset, include_partial_windows)¶
Function calculating a list of times making up equal length windows from within a given time interval.
- starttime (UTCDateTime) The start time of the whole time interval.
- endtime (UTCDateTime) The end time of the whole time interval.
- window_length (float) The length of each window in seconds.
- step (float) The step between the start times of two successive windows in seconds. Can be negative if an offset is given.
- offset (float) The offset of the first window in seconds relative to the start time of the whole interval.
- include_partial_windows (bool) Determines if windows that are shorter then 99.9 % of the desired length are returned.