- _write_asc(stream, filename, included_headers=None, npl=4, custom_format='%-.6e', append=False, **kwargs)¶
Writes a Seismic Handler ASCII file from given ObsPy Stream object.
- stream (Stream) The ObsPy Stream object to write.
- filename (str) Name of the ASCII file to write.
- npl (int, optional) Number of data columns in file, default to four.
- included_headers (list or None, optional) If set to a list, only these header entries will be written to file. DELTA and LENGTH are written in any case. If it’s set to None, a basic set will be included.
- custom_format (str, optional) Parameter for number formatting of samples, defaults to “%-.6e”.
- append (bool, optional) If filename exists append all data to file, default False.