- _write_wav(stream, filename, framerate=7000, rescale=False, width=None, **kwargs)¶
Writes a audio WAV file from given ObsPy Stream object. The seismogram is squeezed to audible frequencies.
The generated WAV sound file is as a result really short. The data are written uncompressed as signed 4-byte integers.
- stream (Stream) The ObsPy Stream object to write.
- filename (str) Name of the audio WAV file to write.
- framerate (int, optional) Sample rate of WAV file to use. This this will squeeze the seismogram (default is 7000).
- rescale (bool, optional) Maximum to maximal representable number
- width (int, optional) dtype to write, 1 for ‘<u1’, 2 for ‘<i2’ or 4 for ‘<i4’. tries to autodetect width from data, uses 4 otherwise