- RtTrace.append(trace, gap_overlap_check=False, verbose=False)¶
Appends a Trace object to this RtTrace.
Registered real-time processing will be applied to copy of appended Trace object before it is appended. This RtTrace will be truncated from the beginning to RtTrace.max_length, if specified. Sampling rate, data type and trace.id of both traces must match.
- trace (Trace) Trace object to append to this RtTrace
- gap_overlap_check (bool, optional)
Action to take when there is a gap or overlap between the end of this RtTrace and start of appended Trace:
- If True, raise TypeError.
- If False, all trace processing memory will be re-initialized to prevent false signal in processed trace.
(default is True).
- verbose (bool, optional) Print additional information to stdout
NumPy ndarray object containing processed trace data from appended Trace object.