- bandwidth(data, fs, smoothie, fk)¶
Bandwidth of a signal.
Computes the bandwidth of the given data which can be windowed or not. The bandwidth corresponds to the level where the power of the spectrum is half its maximum value. It is determined as the level of 1/sqrt(2) times the maximum Fourier amplitude.
If data are windowed the bandwidth of each window is returned.
- data (ndarray) Data to make envelope of.
- fs Sampling frequency in Hz.
- smoothie Factor for smoothing the result.
- fk Coefficients for calculating time derivatives (calculated via central difference).
bandwidth[, dbwithd] - Bandwidth, Time derivative of predominant period (windowed only).