- sonogram(data, fs, fc1, nofb, no_win)¶
Sonogram of a signal.
Computes the sonogram of the given data which can be windowed or not. The sonogram is determined by the power in half octave bands of the given data.
If data are windowed the analytic signal and the envelope of each window is returned.
- data (ndarray) Data to make envelope of.
- fs Sampling frequency in Hz.
- fc1 Center frequency of lowest half octave band.
- nofb Number of half octave bands.
- no_win Number of data windows.
Half octave bands.