- _buffer_proxy(filename_or_buf, function, reset_fp=True, file_mode='rb', *args, **kwargs)¶
Calls a function with an open file or file-like object as the first argument. If the file originally was a filename, the file will be opened, otherwise it will just be passed to the underlying function.
- filename_or_buf (str, open file, or file-like object.) File to pass.
- function The function to call.
- reset_fp (bool) If True, the file pointer will be set to the initial position after the function has been called.
- file_mode Mode to open file in if necessary.