- class Equipment(type=None, description=None, manufacturer=None, vendor=None, model=None, serial_number=None, installation_date=None, removal_date=None, calibration_dates=None, resource_id=None)
An object containing a detailed description of an equipment.
Private methods are mainly for internal/developer use and their API might change without notice.
- Equipment._repr_pretty_(p, cycle)
- Equipment.__delattr__(name, /)
Implement delattr(self, name).
Default dir() implementation.
- Equipment.__format__(format_spec, /)
Default object formatter.
- Equipment.__ge__(value, /)
- Equipment.__getattribute__(name, /)
Return getattr(self, name).
- Equipment.__gt__(value, /)
- Equipment.__init__(type=None, description=None, manufacturer=None, vendor=None, model=None, serial_number=None, installation_date=None, removal_date=None, calibration_dates=None, resource_id=None)
type (str) – The equipment type
description (str) – Description of the equipment
manufacturer (str) – The manufacturer of the equipment
vendor (str) – The vendor of the equipment
model (str) – The model of the equipment
serial_number (str) – The serial number of the equipment
UTCDateTime) – The installation date of the equipment
UTCDateTime) – The removal data of the equipment
calibration_dates (list of
UTCDateTime) – A list with all calibration dates of the equipment.
resource_id (str) – This field contains a string that should serve as a unique resource identifier. This identifier can be interpreted differently depending on the data center/software that generated the document. Also, we recommend to use something like GENERATOR:Meaningful ID. As a common behavior equipment with the same ID should contain the same information/be derived from the same base instruments.
This method is called when a class is subclassed.
The default implementation does nothing. It may be overridden to extend subclasses.
- Equipment.__le__(value, /)
- Equipment.__lt__(value, /)
Helper for pickle.
- Equipment.__reduce_ex__(protocol, /)
Helper for pickle.
- Equipment.__setattr__(name, value, /)
Implement setattr(self, name, value).
Size of object in memory, in bytes.
Abstract classes can override this to customize issubclass().
This is invoked early on by abc.ABCMeta.__subclasscheck__(). It should return True, False or NotImplemented. If it returns NotImplemented, the normal algorithm is used. Otherwise, it overrides the normal algorithm (and the outcome is cached).