- class Station(code, latitude, longitude, elevation, channels=None, site=None, vault=None, geology=None, equipments=None, operators=None, creation_date=None, termination_date=None, total_number_of_channels=None, selected_number_of_channels=None, description=None, comments=None, start_date=None, end_date=None, restricted_status=None, alternate_code=None, historical_code=None, data_availability=None, identifiers=None, water_level=None, source_id=None)
- From the StationXML definition:
This type represents a Station epoch. It is common to only have a single station epoch with the station’s creation and termination dates as the epoch start and end dates.
From the StationXML definition:
From the StationXML definition:
Returns a deepcopy of the object.
Returns a dictionary containing the contents of the object.
Checks if the item was active at some given point in time (time) and/or if it was active at some point during a certain time range (starttime, endtime).
Show bode plot of instrument response of all (or a subset of) the station's channels.
Private methods are mainly for internal/developer use and their API might change without notice.
- Station._repr_pretty_(p, cycle)
- Station.__delattr__(name, /)
Implement delattr(self, name).
Default dir() implementation.
- Station.__format__(format_spec, /)
Default object formatter.
- Station.__ge__(value, /)
- Station.__getattribute__(name, /)
Return getattr(self, name).
- Station.__gt__(value, /)
- Station.__init__(code, latitude, longitude, elevation, channels=None, site=None, vault=None, geology=None, equipments=None, operators=None, creation_date=None, termination_date=None, total_number_of_channels=None, selected_number_of_channels=None, description=None, comments=None, start_date=None, end_date=None, restricted_status=None, alternate_code=None, historical_code=None, data_availability=None, identifiers=None, water_level=None, source_id=None)
channels (list of
Channel) – All channels belonging to this station.
Site) – The lexical description of the site
Latitude) – The latitude of the station
Longitude) – The longitude of the station
elevation – The elevation of the station in meter.
site – These fields describe the location of the station using geopolitical entities (country, city, etc.).
vault – Type of vault, e.g. WWSSN, tunnel, transportable array, etc
geology – Type of rock and/or geologic formation.
equipments (list of
Equipment) – Equipment used by all channels at a station.
operators (list of
Operator) – An operating agency and associated contact persons.
UTCDateTime) – Date and time (UTC) when the station was first installed
UTCDateTime, optional) – Date and time (UTC) when the station was terminated or will be terminated. A blank value should be assumed to mean that the station is still active.
total_number_of_channels (int) – Total number of channels recorded at this station.
selected_number_of_channels (int) – Number of channels recorded at this station and selected by the query that produced this document.
external_references (list of
ExternalReference) – URI of any type of external report, such as IRIS data reports or dataless SEED volumes.
description (str) – A description of the resource
comments (list of
Comment) – An arbitrary number of comments to the resource
UTCDateTime, optional) – The start date of the resource
UTCDateTime) – The end date of the resource
restricted_status (str) – The restriction status
alternate_code (str) – A code used for display or association, alternate to the SEED-compliant code.
historical_code (str) – A previously used code if different from the current code.
DataAvailability) – Information about time series availability for the station.
identifiers (list[str], optional) – Persistent identifiers for network/station/channel (schema version >=1.1). URIs are in general composed of a ‘scheme’ and a ‘path’ (optionally with additional components), the two of which separated by a colon.
water_level (float, optional) – Elevation of the water surface in meters for underwater sites, where 0 is sea level. (schema version >=1.1)
source_id (str, optional) – A data source identifier in URI form (schema version >=1.1). URIs are in general composed of a ‘scheme’ and a ‘path’ (optionally with additional components), the two of which separated by a colon.
This method is called when a class is subclassed.
The default implementation does nothing. It may be overridden to extend subclasses.
- Station.__le__(value, /)
- Station.__lt__(value, /)
Helper for pickle.
- Station.__reduce_ex__(protocol, /)
Helper for pickle.
- Station.__setattr__(name, value, /)
Implement setattr(self, name, value).
Size of object in memory, in bytes.
Abstract classes can override this to customize issubclass().
This is invoked early on by abc.ABCMeta.__subclasscheck__(). It should return True, False or NotImplemented. If it returns NotImplemented, the normal algorithm is used. Otherwise, it overrides the normal algorithm (and the outcome is cached).