- rotate_zne_lqt(z, n, e, ba, inc)¶
Rotates all components of a seismogram.
The components will be rotated from ZNE (Z, North, East, left-handed) to LQT (e.g. ray coordinate system, right-handed). The rotation angles are given as the back-azimuth and inclination.
The transformation consists of 3 steps:
1. mirroring of E-component at ZN plain: ZNE -> ZNW 2. negative rotation of coordinate system around Z-axis with angle ba: ZNW -> ZRT 3. negative rotation of coordinate system around T-axis with angle inc: ZRT -> LQT
- z (ndarray) Data of the Z component of the seismogram.
- n (ndarray) Data of the North component of the seismogram.
- e (ndarray) Data of the East component of the seismogram.
- ba (float) The back azimuth from station to source in degrees.
- inc (float) The inclination of the ray at the station in degrees.
L-, Q- and T-component of seismogram.