- cwt(st, dt, w0, fmin, fmax, nf=100, wl='morlet')¶
Continuous Wavelet Transformation in the Frequency Domain.
[Kristekova2006], eq. (4)
- st time dependent signal.
- dt time step between two samples in st (in seconds)
- w0 parameter for the wavelet, tradeoff between time and frequency resolution
- fmin minimum frequency (in Hz)
- fmax maximum frequency (in Hz)
- nf number of logarithmically spaced frequencies between fmin and fmax
- wl wavelet to use, for now only ‘morlet’ is implemented
time frequency representation of st, type numpy.ndarray of complex values, shape = (nf, len(st)).