- Client.get_availability_percentage(network, station, location, channel, starttime, endtime, sds_type=None)¶
Get percentage of available data.
- network (str) Network code of requested data (e.g. “IU”).
- station (str) Station code of requested data (e.g. “ANMO”).
- location (str) Location code of requested data (e.g. “”).
- channel (str) Channel code of requested data (e.g. “HHZ”).
- starttime (UTCDateTime) Start of requested time window.
- endtime (UTCDateTime) End of requested time window.
- sds_type (str) Override SDS data type identifier that was specified during client initialization.
2-tuple (float, int)
2-tuple of percentage of available data (0.0 to 1.0) and number of gaps/overlaps.