- interpolate_1d(data, old_start, old_dt, new_start, new_dt, new_npts, type='linear', *args, **kwargs)¶
Wrapper around some scipy interpolation functions.
- data (array_like) Array to interpolate.
- old_start (float) The start of the array as a number.
- old_dt The time delta of the current array.
- new_start (float) The start of the interpolated array. Must be greater or equal to the current start of the array.
- new_dt (float) The desired new time delta.
- new_npts (int) The new number of samples.
- type (str or int) Specifies the kind of interpolation as a string (linear, nearest, zero, slinear, quadratic, cubic where slinear, quadratic and cubic refer to a spline interpolation of first, second or third order) or as an integer specifying the order of the spline interpolator to use. Default is linear.