- evalresp(t_samp, nfft, filename, date, station='*', channel='*', network='*', locid='*', units='VEL', freq=False, debug=False)¶
Use the evalresp library to extract instrument response information from a SEED RESP-file.
- t_samp (float) Sampling interval in seconds
- nfft (int) Number of FFT points of signal which needs correction
- filename (str or file) SEED RESP-filename or open file like object with RESP information. Any object that provides a read() method will be considered to be a file like object.
- date (UTCDateTime) Date of interest
- station (str) Station id
- channel (str) Channel id
- network (str) Network id
- locid (str) Location id
- units (str) Units to return response in. Can be either DIS, VEL or ACC
- debug (bool) Verbose output to stdout. Disabled by default.
Frequency response from SEED RESP-file of length nfft