- welch(data, win, nfft, l=0, over=0)¶
Spectrum of a signal.
Computes the spectrum of the given data which can be windowed or not. The spectrum is estimated using Welch’s method of averaging modified periodograms.
Welch’s estimate of the power spectrum is returned using a linear scale.
- data (ndarray) Data to make spectrum of.
- win Window to multiply with given signal.
- nfft Number of points for FFT.
- l (int, optional) Length of windows to be averaged, defaults to 0.
- over (float, optional) Overlap of windows to be averaged 0<over<1, defaults to 0.